
Hey Everybody!
I just celebrated my first birthday on April 12th. Having a birthday is so much fun! We had a small celebration on April 8th. It was a great time for me because I was allowed to eat my own cake. I just couldn't figure out why everyone was laughing at me. I was just eating what was put on my plate! Maw and Paw bought me a neat wagon that has seats that Smokie and me or my friend Jack can ride in. I got lots of other neat stuff too -- my aunt Kristy bought a swing that I enjoy every day AND I am ready to go swimming in new swim trunks and a new pool for our deck!
In the two weeks since my birthday I have begun to walk. Just this weekend, I have learned that I don't have to hold onto Mommy and Daddy to walk, but I still need some practice. I figure I'll keep 'em guessing just a little while longer...
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, sweet little Evan! We love you!! Enjoy your swing.
Uncle Hunter and Aunt Kristy
How did you become ONE so soon! You look like you Dad in this picture. Love You
Maw
Post a Comment