Hi Everyone!
I don't know about you all, but I am ready for the summer to be over. These 90+ days have gotten old. Of course, as I write this I am sitting here in the mountains where the temperature right now is 47 degrees. It's wonderful!
We have had a busy August and September so far. We are fitting in a mini vacation before Gary begins his travels for the fall. Let's see...Evan enjoyed playing inside the majority of the month of August. He attended his first official Vacation Bible School which he enjoyed very much. He went to his own class each night and for the first time I wasn't working with is age group! He completed swimming lessons which he enjoyed as well. He learned how to kick his feet, blow bubbles, climb in and out of the pool, and how to use his arms like ice cream scoops to scoop away the water. He still isn't too fond of getting his head wet. The lessons were fun for all of us though.
We are in the midst of a bathroom rennovation so Evan has enjoyed watching the progress as well as getting his little plastic tools and "helping". His absolute favorite thing that has come from this rennovation has been a pipe that he uses as a tunnel for his Matchbox cars. Yes, I have a pipe in the middle of my living room floor for Evan to roll his Matchbox cars from one end to the other. He spends hours doing this, so I'm not complaining! He's definitely all boy!
Stay tuned for the September update. So far, September has been uneventful, but surely we will stir up some trouble between now and then!
No comments:
Post a Comment